MODBUS .NET 2.1 class library for Visual Studio Developers
INGEAR.NET.MBLINK 2.1 is available download
INGEAR.NET.MBLINK is a Modbus class library for Visual Studio .NET programmers and developers. NET.MBLINK supports the following Modbus protocols.
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Modbus RTU Serial
- Modbus ASCII Serial
- Modbus Serial Over Ethernet ( Encapuslated Ethernet)
What separates INGEAR.NET.MBLINK from similar Modbus class libaries is the built-intelligence of the class design. A Tag (or point) based design stream lines your application development, while TagGroup collections self-optimize communications for you performing block and scattered read/write operations in a single command.
INGEAR.NET.MBLINK supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems, and a free COM Interop DLL is provided to support Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Studio C++ development.
INGEAR. NET.MBLINK is available in the following editions
- DEVELOPER Edition for runtime free distribution of your applications
- SINGLE Edtion for single system deployment
- WEB SERVICE Edtion for ASP.NET web services
- COMPACT FRAMEWORK Edition for Windows CE and Mobile Device applications
A free trial download is available at: