INGEAR NET.GELINK 4.0 Release
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania — March 13, 2015. CimQuest INGEAR, a leading publisher of software development solutions for industrial applications, has introduced a new version of its NET.GELINK software. NET.GELINK v4.0 is a plug-in library that provides direct communication access to GE-Fanuc families of programmable logic controllers for Visual Studio .NET developers without the need for OPC Servers. The NET.GELINK software encapsulates PLC communication and data access commands into a set of streamlined classes which are simple and easy to use requiring the programmer have only minimal PLC knowledge.
- New – Controller class Simulation Mode property
- New – Controller class LocalEndPoint property
- New – TagGroup Scanning with ScanningMode, ScanStart, ScanStop, ScanSuspend, ScanResume
- New – UIItem class for linking to System.Windows.Form.Controls
- New – Tag.UIItemAdd and UIItemClear methods to link System.Windows.Form.Controls
- New – Tag Scaling including Linear and SquareRoot conversion.
- New – Added Check for Updates
- Improved – License Manager
- Improved threaded operation
- Updated – Licensing dll’s
- Updated – Example projects
Using NET.GELINK with Visual Studio .NET allows developers to create custom applications that connect the factory floor to PC’s, servers and business systems. INGEAR’s runtime free licensing model allows distribution of custom application without additional cost for deployment.
NET.GELINK v4.0 is available for immediate download and is a free upgrade for qualified NET.GELINK v3.0 users.
Download NET.GELINK v4.0: www.ingeardrivers.com/gelink